Personal, Individual, Couple, Family Consultations
Creating Unimagined Possibilities
Sometimes in life we are challenged by
- Tough and uncertain decisions
- Tense and difficult relationships
- Ineffective communications skills
- Future goals and planning
- Expected and unexpected life transitions
- Lack of motivation and direction
- How to have satisfying and fulfilling lives.
Harlene Anderson has over 25 years of experience in successfully helping people with life challenges. Embodying her belief that most people want and deserve to live healthy, productive and satisfying lives, she can help you discover your strengths, be creative, have harmonious relationships and create customized solutions and unimagined possibilities for your daily life and future.
Her success in the field of psychotherapy is exemplified by numerous recognitions including the 2008 American Academy of Family Therapy Award for Distinguished Contribution to Family Therapy Theory and Practice, the 2000 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy award for Outstanding Contributions to Marriage and Family Therapy, and the 1997 Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy award for Lifetime Achievement.